Monday, August 26, 2013

Being released from RE

So nervous. I was released from RE on Friday at 8w2d due to my insurance and things are so far doing well. The ultrasound showed it measuring on time with a heart beat of 179 bpm. So now I am scheduled with an Ob. I wish I could have stayed a little longer to be sure. My endocrinologist checked my thyroid and A1C. The thyroid is doing well with a TSH 1.01 and the Free T's are above normal. Which she said that is what she wants. My A1C is not terrible but not stellar at 5.8. Under 6 is what they want for pregnancy but definitely have to watch it especially since I am already on Metformin 2000mg. I sure as hell don't want to be on insulin! Damn you PCOS! As always being a little bitch.

We told our parents this weekend with a couple ultrasound pictures in a card. I feel like maybe we should have waited a couple more weeks. Just in case. 

No comments:

Post a Comment