Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Letting someone else worry about it

So it wasn't just me. Other people have noticed my change in demeanor.  My supervisor noticed that I have been happier. He said something to me while I was making copies yesterday. He said he has noticed for about a week now I have been really happy, is it because of the 4th and I will be off? No, but yes that is a good thing as well. I just feel a weight has been lifted off of me now that I am with an RE. I am not going to Pee On A Stick (POAS) anymore! I don't have to guess when ovulation is based on ambiguous lines or missing the smiley face. I am not going to guess if this is a pregnancy symptom and pray that was a false negative. Being with an RE that is monitoring you and tell you what you have to do feels so much better than me being the baby dance Nazi to my husband or loosing my mind guessing if we hit the right day. I decided I have worried for a couple years about getting pregnant, let someone else worry about it now! So, Dr. R. and your fine nurses can worry!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I feel so much better letting my RE call the shots, too.

    ReplyDelete