Thursday, February 28, 2013

The new norm

I am feeling a bit defeated today. 11 dpo and starting to get menstrual cramps and hpt are a blaring negative. I told myself that this will be the cycle. and we will have a baby for Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. Oh 3 years of disappointment can have profound effects on a person. Being the brat that I am, I attempted to reorder my clomid. I wanted it ready for my cycle. My doctor called and said that he will approve the order once AF arrives, not before. I explained that hpt have been negative and insisted on it being too early.  Come on! I know the routine already! I have gotten quite use to laughing while POAS. Why bother? It will only give you the same results as they always do! They say insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. Then, I am fucking certifiable!

I can't believe there are people that don't have to go through all this to have a baby. They just have normal sex with their significant other and magic happens. I don't believe that sex equals baby. That is just silliness! Invasive tests and treatments are the only way, right? Men in lab coats make babies using the scientific method. Drugs are given to make ovulation happen, this is not something that occurs spontaneously? Women across the globe knew the measurements of their uterus and egg at the time of conception, right? I guess this is just my new norm!     

No comments:

Post a Comment