Thursday, January 31, 2013

First Clomid Cycle... A bust

It is looking like this cycle was a bust! Temperatures dropping and BFN on a FRER! I know this is my first cycle but I was hoping for a positive. I should be getting AF on Saturday which so happens to be my friend's engagement party. My husband fears I will become Kristin Wigs character from Bridesmaids. I told him no maybe if it was a baby shower! Just kidding, I wouldn't go if it was a baby shower! But I love wedding related gatherings. Children mostly don't attend and most of the time there is not too much baby talk unless the Bride-to-be breaks a ribbon or some shit! I have known the Bride-to-be the majority of my life and she never seemed too crazy about having children of her own so, even better!  

No comments:

Post a Comment